[CMC Alert] CESG & CMC meetings at ESOC from 20 to 25 April: WiFi for external visitors

Nick Tongson NickT at aiaa.org
Tue Mar 13 09:02:21 EST 2012

Dear CESG and CMC Members:

Please note that our host at ESOC requests that the attached file be completed in order for you to have wireless access while in the ESOC facility during our meetings. Under ESA sponsor name, please use Nestor Peccia and submit the completed form to Angelika Slade by 13 April 2012. Ms. Slade's contact information is below.

Angelika Slade
Administrative Assistant
HSO-GI Data Systems Infrastructure Division European Space Agency
European Space Operations Centre
Robert Bosch Str. 5, 64293
Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 (0)6151 90 2089, Fax: +49 (0)6151 90 3010
Angelika.Slade at esa.int

Thank you.

Regards,

Nick

Nick Tongson
For the Secretariat of the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)
American Institute of Aeronautics & Astronautics (AIAA)
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Suite 500
Reston, VA 20191
USA