[CMC Alert] Letter of Invitation (for visa purposes) for the November 2011 Moscow meeting

Nick Tongson NickT at aiaa.org
Tue May 24 07:09:16 EDT 2011

Dear CMC and CESG Members:

Attached is a revised Visa Letter of Invitation request from our Russian hosts for the November 2011 management meetings in Moscow. I have copied the CESG just in case anyone needs to be in Moscow and will require a Letter of Invitation for visa purposes.

For those who are currently at the meeting in Berlin and needs a letter, you can complete the form and forward (or hand over) to me so that I can give it to the Russian representative on Thursday here in Berlin. For those who are not in Berlin and need a letter, please submit your completed form to Mr. Alexey Mutafyan (mutafyan at tsniimash.ru) as soon as possible.

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM MR. MUTAFYAN:

Additionally I inform you, that so that to obtain visa it is necessary to each CMC member:
1. To submit a photocopy of the passport;
2. To fill in the application form (attached), or to provide us the necessary information to fill it.
Concerning the form I want you to pay your attention to the column "Home address". It must be filled only in case if there is an accompanying person (husband or wife); and in the column "City of Visa Obtain" it’s necessary to write the city, which does have a consular office of the Russian  Federation and (visa will be issued there).
We have some time. It would be good to get these materials in May in Berlin.

Best reqards,

Alexey Mutafyan

Nick

Nick Tongson
For the Secretariat of the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems
American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Suite 500
Reston, VA 20191-4344
P: 703.264.7515