[CMC Alert] REMINDER: Fleet Poster Project - Request for Image Files by 13 August 2010

JAXA CCSDS Secretary Office jaxa.ccsds at jaxa.jp
Wed Aug 11 20:17:24 EDT 2010

Dear Mr. Nick Tongson,

I received your email about image files of spacecraft.
I am confirming related JAXA staff.
but I will not be able to provide the image files in this week
because of summer vacation season in Japan.

So, please let me know by when you can wait to receive the files.

Regards,

N.Nomura

--
***  JAXA CCSDS Secretary Office     ***