[CMC E-Poll Alert] CMC action A-0510-12

Allan, PM (Peter) P.M.Allan at rl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 19 12:01:31 EDT 2006

There is an action on several of the CMC to discuss metrics that may be
useful in monitoring progress of draft CCSDS standards.

Jean-Marc proposed some metrics that were at a higher level than what I
was originally thinking of, but which I believe are a better idea than
mine.

Attached is my response to the CMC to this action (which is formally on
me) and Jean-Marc's original proposal as it contains more than my
distillation, and we may want to include other items. I have sent the
first of these to Neil for translation into Russian, but not Jean-Marc's
original.

See you in Moscow.

Peter
Dr. Peter M. Allan