[CMC E-Poll Alert] 2006 Fall CMC Draft Resolutions and Action Items

Soula Jean-Marc jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr
Tue Oct 3 07:52:38 EDT 2006

Dear Neil,

I have in my notes the following additional actions (and some associated resolutions):

- To ask ECSS about their status and intent concerning their liaison and coordination with CCSDS after the cancellation of the MOU

- To warn IOAG about parallel developments conducted by the OMG and to request an IOAG to formulate a policy statement about such developments

- JM Soula to make a proposal for revised procedures on creation of a WG

- ESA to confirm details for organization of the Fall 2007 WG meetings in Darmstadt

Also, I wonder if the action A-0510-12 on the improved reporting from CESG to the CMC was really closed as discussions didn't get to a clear conclusion.

Best regards

Jean-Marc SOULA
Chargé de Mission Réseaux de Stations
DCT/OP/CM