[CMC E-Poll Alert] Re: New CMC Poll (NCST as Observer Agency)

Adrian J. Hooke adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 12 09:49:13 EST 2006

At 06:03 PM 12/11/2006, Neil Dissinger wrote:
>The following poll has been posted to the CWE:
>CMC-P-2006-12-002: Authorization for the Naval Center for Space Technology
>to participate in CCSDS as an Observer Agency

I'd personally like to note that it has been my pleasure to work with these
people at the US Naval Center for Space Technology. They have built some
spacecraft that are really state-of-the-art in terms of being CCSDS
compatible and they are heavily committed to the use of open international
standards.

Best regards
Adrian

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)