[CMC E-Poll Alert] RP A5-07 Announcement of Review Opportunity

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Fri Sep 9 10:38:24 EDT 2005

After conclusion of our internal process, this message is to inform that INPE has no RID
comments concerning the Pink Sheets review of C.N. Ref. RP A5-07 document

 CCSDS 401.0-P.  Radio Frequency and Modulation SystemsPart 1:
 Earth Stations and Spacecraft. Pink Sheets.December 2004.

Best regards,

EDUARDO W. BERGAMINI
INPE Principal Delegate to CCSDS
Application Services in Space Missions
Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas Espaciais - INPE/MCT
Avenida dos Astronautas, 1758
12227-010 Sao Jose dos Campos, SP
BRAZIL
Phones: +55.12.3945.6166/6603