[Secretariat] Re: [CMC E-Poll Alert] CCSDS Procedures

Thomas Gannett tom.gannett at btas.com
Mon Jul 18 09:16:58 EDT 2005

At 08:29 AM 7/18/2005, Eduardo Bergamini wrote:

>So far, based on current the versions of the Procedures and Publications
>Manuals, I would understand that for future Green and Yellow books, the
>CMC publication approval continues to be a requirement. Correct ?

Eduardo:

As the Publications and Procedures Manuals currently stand, Green and
Yellow books require CMC publication approval.  If the Manuals are changed
to agree with the Restructuring Proposal, the requirement for CMC
publication approval of Green and Yellow books will be removed;  i.e.,
thereafter, Green and Yellow Books will be published without CMC approval.

Best regards,
Tom