[CMC E-Poll Alert] 2004 December combined CMC and IOAG meeting.

Andrew Z. Dowen andrew.z.dowen at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 30 21:54:03 EDT 2004

Dear CMC members,

As you are all aware, this Fall CMC is a combined CMC and IOAG meeting.
I am working on the agenda topics with IOAG leadership.  I should have
their input shortly. Once I have it, I will combine it with the input I am
seeking from you, the CMC. This should produce a combined agenda that
hopefully covers the topics we all are interested in.
Please email me your topics of interest as soon as you can.

Andy Dowen