[CMC E-Poll Alert] RE : CMC Poll: Response Required - Orbit Data Messages Red Book

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Fri Sep 3 02:24:19 EDT 2004

I visited the polling area on the web site, I did login but couldn't find there any item listed for selection ...

Therefore I use another way and I hope it works :

>From CNES
To Secretariat

Title: ORBIT DATA MESSAGES RED BOOK

"Shall the CMC recommend that the Proposed Standard "CCSDS 502.0-R-3.5, Orbit Data Messages" has reached a sufficient level of maturity to be released as an Issue-1 Blue Book for formal publication?"

CNES Response : Approve

Best regards

Jean-Marc SOULA
Chargé de Mission Réseaux de Stations
DCT/OP/CM
CNES - 18, Avenue Edouard BELIN
31401 Toulouse Cedex 9 - France
Tel :  (+33) (0)5 612 74647
Fax : (+33) (0)5 612 73135
The CCSDS Secretariat wishes to publish "Orbit Data Messages" (CCSDS  502-R-3.5, Red Book) as an Issue-1 Blue Book (CCSDS Recommendation).  Accordingly, a poll has been set up as follows:

+++++++++++++++++

Title: ORBIT DATA MESSAGES RED BOOK

"Shall the CMC recommend that the Proposed Standard "CCSDS 502.0-R-3.5, Orbit Data Messages" has reached a sufficient level of maturity to be released as an Issue-1 Blue Book for formal publication?"

Approve

Disapprove

Approve With Comment (state conditions)

Disapprove With Comment (state conditions)

Open:  23 August

Close: 06 September

To vote in this poll, go to:  http://www.ccsds.org/polls

Log-in using the following:

Username - cmc
Password - cmc

Click on the poll: "Orbit Data Messages Red Book" and cast your vote.

Regards...

Andrew Dowen for Dr. John Kelley, CMC Chairman