[CMC E-Poll Alert] CCSDS Agency-Wide Document Review Notice: CCSDS122.0-R-1, Image Data Compression

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Mon Dec 6 01:37:39 EST 2004

Please find here attached the CNES RIDS to the document :

CCSDS 122.0-R-1.  Image Data Compression.  Red Book.

 <<RID1_CT.txt>> 		 <<RID2_CT.txt>> 		 <<RID3_CT.txt>>
 <<RID4_CT.txt>> 		 <<RID5_CT.txt>> 		 <<RID6_CT.txt>>
 <<RID7_CT.txt>> 		 <<RID8_CT.txt>> 		 <<RID9_CT.txt>>

Best regards

Jean-Marc SOULA
Chargé de Mission Réseaux de Stations
DCT/OP/CM