[CMC] CCSDS award for Martin Pilgram

T. Shigeta shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Wed May 7 23:14:58 EDT 2014

Dear Martin-san,

Please accept my words of appreciation and congratulations for your
dedicated contributions in the field of space data systems. It was an
honor for me to have had a chance to participate in the CMC and IOAG
meetings, together with you. Your 28 years of dedication to CCSDS is not
easily attainable and I do admire your focused and continued work.

With my best wishes on your years to come.

T. Shigeta / JAXA