[CMC] On 2 missing polling notifications: [CMC Alert] Result of CMC Poll

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Wed Mar 26 15:13:30 EST 2014

Dear Nick,

Please, be aware that INPE did NOT receive, as usual, in advance, the
notification
concerning two of our CMC pollings. Namely, they are:

1) CMC-P-2014-03-001 ;

2) CMC-P-2014-03-003 (*).

(*) Which I have now, in hands, after we could find it, casually, in the
polling Web
page, when caring for another previously notified pollings.

I wish to express that INPE continues to expect for the opporrtunity to
evaluate
the contents associated to the important polling CMC-P-2014-03-001, even
after
the unknown deadline which occurred, out of our control. This is
particularly
important considering that I could effectively attend the meeting at
Bourdeaux
and, probably, I could also participate of at least one of the two midterm
telecons
which are under cosnideration. Please, I ask the secretariat to extend INPE
deadline to the CMC-P-2014-03-001 polling, after we can be provided with the
contents which are associated, for our analysis and subsequent polling
manifest,
this time, under the new deadline. Thank you.

Regards,
Eduardo Bergamini
INPE/CCSDS