[CMC] Fw: CCSDS meeting on 7/8/9 April 2014.

peter.allan at stfc.ac.uk peter.allan at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 25 05:15:57 EST 2014

Folks,

Now that the CMC meetings will be held at ESTEC rather than the conference centre in Noordwijkerhout, it makes some sense for those only attending the second week to stay in Noordwijk rather than the conference centre.

I am wondering who will be in the conference centre hotel and who will be in Noordwijk. I am currently booked into the conference centre, but I am thinking about changing to Noordwijk. The conference centre seems a perfectly nice place to stay, but there are no restaurants within walking distance (so I understand).

What are the rest of you planning to do?

Cheers

Peter
Dr. Peter M. Allan
Head, Space Data Division
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
R68, 1.18
Harwell Oxford
Didcot
OX11 0QX
England
e-mail: peter.allan at stfc.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (1235) 445723     Mobile: 07810852961   fax: +44 (1235) 446667