[Secretariat] [CMC] CCSDS Strategic Plan Draft 13

JAXA CCSDS Secretary Office jaxa.ccsds at jaxa.jp
Tue Mar 11 02:52:11 EST 2014

Dear Nick-san,

JAXA has no further comment as we confirmed that JAXA comments are
appropriately reflected in the updated version, and JAXA inquiries are
understandably answered.

Concerning comments provided from other agencies, we try to follow how
they will be disposed in our discussion at the next CMC meeting in April.

Best Regards,

Y.Kimura
JAXA CCSDS Secretariat