[CMC] Action taken on Telerobotics WG at the last CMC telecon

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Sun Sep 8 13:23:40 EDT 2013

Dear all,
Please find below the response to the Telerobotics WG progress (issued by
the WG Chairs)
ciao
nestor
=======================

 The co-chairs have been meeting twice a week to comment on and edit the
TEL GB.

Progress:
We currently have a 50+ page first draft that we are preparing to release
in advance of the Fall CCSDS Technical meetings.

Reason For delays:
Green Book more complex than planned.
We are merging Telerobotics protocol concepts and MO SM&C Protocol
concepts.
We decided that our original multiple-release plan was not workable.
Summer Vacations

New Plan
Some members of the WG have joined in editing the GB via our shared Google
Drive document, and we plan on releasing our first draft of the GB at
least one month before the Fall meetings.

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.