[CMC] FW: farewell

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Mon May 13 21:37:40 EDT 2013

Dear Leo,

I have been missing you in our last meetings and, frankly speaking, it is sad to learn that you will not, in principle,
be in our coming meetings.

Mike, took part of the words I would be addressing you now, and which reflect my feeling, as well. Your common
sense and clever objectiveness always added up solutions to our CMC forum, especially when apparent deadlocks
seemed to round our discussions on important issues. From my part, thank you for your most valuable, firm and
serene contribution to our forum.

Accept my best wishes in your new initiative(s) and, yes, I hope I may be lucky to cross with you in a
foreseeable future.

Sincerely, with my best and warm regards,
Eduardo
INPE/CCSDS