[CMC] Re: CCSDS presentation to IOP

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Sat May 11 08:44:50 EDT 2013

Mike
My feedback
ciao
nestor

Chart 8: Nestor if you agree with me that the dotted arrows are too
complex, then delete them. Otherwise, leave them.
I deleted the dotted arrows (too complex)
Chart 13 was difficult to fix, and I believe that the right column is the
problem. I propose deleting the entire right column ?Usage? and leaving
only ?Benefits?. I have added a new chart 14 that does that. Either delete
Chart 13, or fix chart 13 and delete Chart 14.
I prefer to leave what was our past and what is our present. It is the
most precious CCSDS capital.
Chart 15: I couldn?t fix it, but I think it is not so useful, and could be
deleted. For you to decide, Nestor. Fix or delete.
I will use your new chart
Chart 16: I am just pointing out that this is no longer the entire
strategic plan (which is still in formulation). It is the *portion* of the
strategic plan that responds to the IOP. Or just the Strategic Response to
the IOP (as the title now says). I think this is good enough. You can
verbalize that a broader strategic plan is in formulation.
Done
Chart 18: CCSDS response to IOAG: CESG-level fixes needed.
To be done
Chart 19: Not sure if BSP box can be added, but that is suggested.
To be analysed
Chart 22: CESG-level fixes needed.
Done
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.