[CMC] CMC Mid-Term Telecon

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 21 09:44:58 EDT 2013

Dear CMC members:  After I sent out the calendar item for our Mid-Term Telecon on 5 September, I received some reports of CMC members who would not be available.  So I have created a doodle poll to find out if there is a better day when all are available.  It is here:

http://doodle.com/bxrqg3ruwfywsbcn

Please go to the Doodle Poll and let us know your availability for a telecon at 1200 UTC on these alternate dates.

Thanks very much,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
Lead Technology Manager
Mission Operations Laboratory
NASA MSFC EO-01
+1-256-544-2029

"Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous impatience."
                                         - ADM Hyman G. Rickover