[CMC] 2nd Session - Special CMC telecon for Strategic Goals

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Tue Jun 18 02:26:28 EDT 2013

Dear colleagues of the CCSDS Management Council,

Please find attached the updated CCSDS High Level strategic goals as a basis
for our webex-conference later today (see webex invitation from Mike Kearney
sent on 7th June)

 I have not seen any inputs/comments on the CCSDS strategic goals after the
webex-conf we had on 7th June (except for Mike and Jean-Marc).

I have made an update of the goals (draft 1 clean version) trying to render
the wording more consistent to one another, and add some challenges/project
needs in the form of bullets.

I hope we can finalise it during the webex-conference

Regards
Juan

(See attached file: CCSDS High Level Goals draft 2.docx)