[CMC] RE: CCSDS Meeting Rotation (proposed)

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Wed Jun 12 14:27:51 EDT 2013

Dear Mike

old or new do not make a difference for CNES as a host.

I support the Spring meetings in the USA, at the beginning of our budget year, while the Fall meetings could be maintained at the beginning of your budget year.

Concerning observers, I would support travels to locations of active agencies so that they are invited to continue / increase participation. Not to locations of non active agencies, with the hope that they may embark on CCSDS: too expensive a bet.
This should be debated in a telco or meeting, not too much via email.

Best regards

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations