[CMC] RE: CMC Mid-Term Telecon

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Thu Jul 11 13:08:45 EDT 2013

CMC colleagues:  We have 9 responses and all are clear only on Friday Sept 6.  So we will plan on that date for our CMC mid-term telecon.  Calendar item and draft agenda to be forthcoming shortly.

Thanks very much,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
Lead Technology Manager
Mission Operations Laboratory
NASA MSFC EO-01
+1-256-544-2029

"Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous impatience."
                                         - ADM Hyman G. Rickover