[CMC] Very sad news

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Tue Jan 8 11:06:00 EST 2013

I want to thank Michael and the rest of the CMC and CESG community that is on these mail lists, for the kind responses and expressions of condolence that you have provided by email.  I will eventually forward them to his family.

Merle, Adrian's wife, has said that it is OK to provide her postal address in case someone wants to send her a note of condolence.  Her address is:

Merle McKenzie
29660 Zuma Bay Way
Malibu, CA  90265-4148, USA

The funeral arrangements are for family only.

Best regards,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
CCSDS Chairman and General Secretary