[CMC] CCSDS Hall of Fame

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Sun Feb 3 20:34:50 EST 2013

CMC colleagues:  When we were faced with Moving Adrian's bio from the regular location in CCSDS Leadership, there wasn't an obvious place to work it into the CCSDS website structure.  So we created a "CCSDS Hall of Fame" as a place to honor our historic leaders and long-time CCSDS team members.  It's here:

http://public.ccsds.org/about/HallofFame/HallofFame.aspx

Right now, of course, Adrian is the only inductee into the Hall of Fame.  I thought that the appropriate thing to do was to proceed with this approach to set it up quickly, without further CMC discussion.  However, in the future, we should consider adding others to this area.  At our next telecon or meeting, we can discuss some general ideas for when and how to do this, and some criteria for candidates.

Best regards,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
Lead Technology Manager