[CMC] Clarification of Telerobotics WG qustions when presenting MOIMS Area Report to CMC

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Dec 11 11:09:03 EST 2013

Dear all,

Please find below the clarification of the Tel WG Chairs
ciao
nestor
There may have been a misunderstanding. The bi-weekly video conferences
were book editor meetings where Lindolfo and I developed the outline for
the GB that we would use for discussion at the Fall meeting. Once we
incorporate the comments from the Fall meeting, we?ll begin WG meetings to
achieve consensus on the precise technical content of the GB, specifying
the details of the WG?s approach to standardizing teleoperations services.
I?m hoping that our colleagues will be able to support the regular (even
bi-weekly) video conferences that should begin after the New Year.

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by the sender.