[CMC] KSC and Korea

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 1 14:45:53 EST 2012

CMC Colleagues:   For your information, as part of my job to encourage more participation in CCSDS, I am planning to invite Korea to be an observer at our CMC meeting at KSC.  There will be Korean representatives at the IOAG, so it seems like a good opportunity for KARI (the Korean space agency) to come a little early, and with just little more expense, they can see what an efficient and productive organization CCSDS is, therefore encouraging their greater participation.

Looking at our agenda, it looks like there is nothing that would cause a problem with some observers present.  If anyone has thoughts or concerns on this, please let me know.

Thanks very much,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
CCSDS Chairman and General Secretary