[CMC] RE: Advice from IOAG to CCSDS on CS-SM refactoring

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Fri Apr 6 14:27:47 EDT 2012

Thank you, Jean-Marc, for the comprehensive and timely input from the IOAG to the CCSDS on Service Management.  As you can see by Adrian's request to you below, CCSDS is ready to take action (after you respond to his question) to relay it to the areas and WGs.  We will look to the CESG to advise the CMC as to when to respond to the IAOG on this topic, and what that response should be.

I am copying the CMC on this so that they will know that this input is being worked by the CESG, and it will be part of our discussions at the CMC meeting in Darmstadt.

Thanks again and best regards,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01