[CMC] RE: Hotel reservation

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 10 07:40:17 EST 2011

CMC attendees:  It is important that you respond to Alexey to (1) confirm your attendance, and (2) tell him which hotel you are staying in.

The Secretariat was not able to get the Registration System set up for CMC members to register for the CMC meeting, because of last week's meeting in Colorado Springs.  So our Russian hosts need confirmation about you attendance or non-attendance.  We know who has not requested visa letters, so we assume they are not attending.  But we need an exact count of attendees, so please respond to Alexey (and copy the Secretariat) so the arrangements for transportation, etc. can be confirmed.

Please confirm attendance and hotel plans.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01
256-544-2029