[CMC] REMINDER: CMC actions for all agencies, for Berlin

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Fri May 20 09:29:30 EDT 2011

CMC Colleagues:  The Secretariat has noted that only three agency reports have been uploaded to the CWE so far:  NASA, JAXA and CNES.  Please upload them (or send them to the Secretariat) soon.  Templates, if desired, are attached to the original message that I sent out (below).

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01
256-544-2029