[CMC] Patent Policy for next CMC poll

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 10 07:50:34 EST 2011

Certainly, Juan.

Since Juan has requested more time to review, we will not set up the poll until late Monday, or later if someone else requests additional time.

Of course, delegates can submit comments during the poll as provisions, but it is better to handle extensive comments in advance, so we will allow all the time the CMC members need for advance review.

-=-  Mike

Sent from my mobile thing.