[CMC] URGENT - CMC polls on Patent Policy closes SUNDAY

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Thu Mar 3 16:46:33 EST 2011

Dear CMC members:  Please note that the CMC polls for patent policy close this weekend (Sunday).  As of now, only 4 CMC members have voted.   Please insure that you cast your vote on these important policy statements.

On Monday we will have our second telecon, and it would be best to have the policy question behind us so we can proceed to the procedural question.   I believe we can have a relatively short telecon on Monday, and get these complex issues behind us.   I will prepare a presentation to walk us through the remaining questions and (hopefully) distribute it in advance (but probably over the weekend).

Thanks for your support.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01