[CMC] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Soula Jean-Marc Jean-Marc.Soula at cnes.fr
Mon Jan 3 08:56:47 EST 2011

Dear all

following my colleagues from Russia and Brazil, I would like to send you my best wishes for a great year 2011, to all of you and your families.

For CCSDS, let me formulate the wish that 2011 be the year of new major achievements in the production of the standards that our future space missions will use.

Excellente année à vous tous !

Jean-Marc Soula
CNES - DCT/OP/C-STA
Advisor, GN Operations