[CMC] CMC Telecon Plans

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Thu Feb 10 14:46:21 EST 2011

Dear CMC members:

We just completed our first telecon on patent policy issues.   In that telecon, we discussed the need to have another telecon on this special subject prior to our next regularly scheduled telecon.  Our next regular telecon is April 5 or April 6 (TBD).  Therefore I propose our next telecon is four weeks from now, and four weeks before the April telecon.  This would be the week of March 7.

For our "special" CMC Patent Policy #2 telecon, the week of March 7, help us chose the day when you are available.  Please use this Doodle Poll:
http://www.doodle.com/rnwkmbif6iqye5a6

Type in your name, select your time zone and check which days you are available for a telecon (6am US CST, 1200 UTC, 1300 CET, etc.)

For our next "regular" CMC telecon on April 5 or April 6, please indicate which days you are available on this Doodle Poll:
http://www.doodle.com/rqma679z5i74pxwk

To give attendees as much notice as possible, we will decide on Wednesday 16 February, and send the notice for the telecons to the CMC.   Please complete the Doodle Poll before then.

Thanks very much,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01