[CMC] RE: Presentations for CMC Mid-Term Telecon

peter.allan at stfc.ac.uk peter.allan at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 05:29:54 EDT 2011

Mike,

I see that the various agendas for Berlin mean that CMC/SC13 members need to be there early on Monday for the joint SC13/14 meeting, but then do not have another meeting until Tuesday afternoon (the SC13 meeting).

This is not very efficient use of the time of people in that position. Is it possible to move the joint SC13/14 meeting to be slightly later? Even the afternoon of the Monday would be a big improvement.

Of course I appreciate that this may not be possible due to clashes with other things, but I at least wanted to ask.

Cheers

Peter Allan