[CMC] ESA Proposal for replacement of CCSDS CSS DAD

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Sep 15 11:17:27 EDT 2010

Dear all,

herewith I would like to inform you that ESA is proposing the replacement,
in the medium term, of the CSS DAD.

Yves Doat has been nominated during 2009 as Head of the Ground Facilities
Infrastructure Section, in the Ground Facility Operations Division within
the ESA / ESOC Mission Operations Department

ESA proposes, as replacement, Dr. Margherita Di Giulio, currently CSS CSTS
WG Chair. In order to have a smooth transition, both will participate in
the next two CESGs meetings(London Nov 2010  and Berlin May 2011), taking
Margherita the full responsibility from the CESG Fall 2011 onwards.

Yves will, of course, continue to participate in the CSS WGs meetings.

I suggest that we address this point during our next CMC telecon.

ciao
nestor