[CMC] Jean-Luc Gerner

Juan.Miro at esa.int Juan.Miro at esa.int
Tue Nov 30 18:51:52 EST 2010

Dear all,

I regret having to announce that Jean-Luc Gerner will step down as Area
Director for Space Link Services as of mid December. This is linked to his
retirement from ESA, but up to the last moment we were expecting to retain
him a bit longer; unfortunately a very recent decision by ESA has not gone
our way. I apologize on behalf of ESA for such a short notice.and I want to
take this opportunity to thank Jean-Luc for his outstanding service over the
years.

May I ask the Chairman to ask the secretary to initiate the poll for
candidates?

Regards

Juan Miró
ESA delegate to CMC