[CMC] FW: IOAG Liaison Statement to CCSDS

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Fri May 28 15:11:59 EDT 2010

CMC members:  Find attached our recent communication from the IOAG regarding the IOAG Service Catalog.   This will be a topic of discussion during our CMC meeting in Brazil.

Adrian and Nestor:  As CESG leaders, please lead the discussion on this during the CMC meeting.  The primary questions are how it affects the CCSDS work plan, and whether a response is needed for the IOAG before our joint meeting in London.

Thanks very much,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01