[CMC] Brazil Meeting Registration

Erin Kahn ErinK at aiaa.org
Thu May 20 16:26:06 EDT 2010

Greetings, everyone.

The registration site for the upcoming CMC meeting in Brazil is now open and I have included the link to the site below.  Even if you have confirmed your participation verbally or through email, please take a moment to register using the online system for our official records.

http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2010Spring/Manage/2010SpringReg.aspx

Should you still require a letter of invitation for yourself or for someone in your delegation, please contract Mr. Eduardo Bergamini by email at e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br<mailto:e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br> as soon as possible.

Please note that CESG attendance is not required or expected, but any CESG members who plan to attend should register.

Thank you, and please let the Secretariat know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Erin

Erin Cliggett Kahn
CCSDS Secretariat