[CMC] Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Fri Dec 24 08:43:30 EST 2010

Dear Alexey and reamining CCSDS Colleagues,

I wish to return you your congratulations with my special thanks and also
extend
them from my part, in the same way, to all our other colleagues of CMC.

Sincerely,
Eduardo Bergamini
INPE HoD to CCSDS

P.S. If you have a little of your time, I would also like to share it with
all of you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXh7JR9oKVE