[Secretariat] [CMC] Jean-Luc Gerner

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Fri Dec 3 15:38:05 EST 2010

Juan: We are really sorry to hear that Jean-Luc will not be continuing with the CCSDS and SLS team.  I agree that it is a great loss, especially with the long background and great history that Jean-Luc has with CCSDS.

Jean-Luc: I'm sure I speak for the whole CCSDS community in expressing regret that we must continue our CCSDS efforts without the benefit of your extensive experience, and we are sorry for the departure of a good colleague and friend.  Perhaps we will see you at some future CCSDS forum, so we can properly wish you well.  In the meantime, we extend our best wishes to you for your well-deserved retirement.

Nick:  Please set up the standard CMC poll for nominations for the SLS area director position.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
CCSDS Chairman and General Secretary
www.ccsds.org