[CMC] RE: Final logistical info for IOAG-13a

Hooke, Adrian J (9000) adrian.j.hooke at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 23 08:52:57 EDT 2010

Barbara: I note agenda item #6 --

Inputs to the CCSDS meeting in May

The CCSDS technical meeting in May starts on 03 May, i.e., one week after IOAG-13a. Normally, any technical communication to the CCSDS needs to be formulated as an IOAG Resolution or Communiqué, approved by the IOAG member agencies and transmitted to the CCSDS via the CCSDS Management Council, who then instruct the CCSDS Engineering Steering Group. It is not clear that there is enough time to accomplish these steps in four working days. The CCSDS Management Council meets in June, so perhaps item#6 should be: Inputs to the CCSDS Management Council meeting in June ?

Best regards

Adrian

_________

Adrian J. Hooke

Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group and

CCSDS Technical Liaison to the IOAG

Space Communications and Navigation Office (7L70)

Space Operations Mission Directorate

NASA HEADQUARTERS

Washington, DC 20546-0001