[CMC] RE: [CESG] RE: Draft-0.2 of CCSDS Liaison Report to IOAG-13/ File transfer issues

Barkley, Erik J (317H) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Sep 21 00:09:32 EDT 2009

Adrian,

Minor correction on slide 2:  per the .xls file maintained in CESG CWE, dated 01 Sep 09, I count 8 books from the CSS area, not 7 as indicated in the chart (CSSM was released last month).  Also, you may wish to note an exact count of 51 recommendations (blue books + magenta books) , rather than 46+.

I concur with the convening of a BOF, given the apparent ETE nature of the file transfer requested by IOAG.

-Erik