[CMC] SANA action

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Mon Sep 14 15:04:38 EDT 2009

CMC members: I have a little good news, for a change.  NASA has found the resources to fully fund the SANA effort.

We previously had an action item to "take up a collection" from the CCSDS agencies to fund SANA.  That's not necessary now.  SANA will be funded simply as part of the Secretariat task, as it has always been described in our procedures manual.

We can have more discussion on this at our meeting at ESTEC in November.  In the meantime, the Secretariat will close the CMC action item as completed.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01
256-544-2029