[CMC] BOF Participants

Barkley, Erik J (317H) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 14 12:52:21 EDT 2009

CESG ADs,

At the SM+C/CESG telecon this morning I took an action item to poll the Area Directors about the participants in the BOF to be convened on Tuesday, 27 October.   For those not who were not present at the telecon a concern was expressed about striking the proper balance between the number of participants and effectiveness/forward momentum of the BOF.   Accordingly, the BOF will be essentially be by invitation only with participants identified by the Area Directors.  May I request that you please provide the list of participants as soon as possible?  I intend to provide an updated agenda for the BOF by the end of the week.

Best regards,

-Erik