[Secretariat] [CMC] CCSDS actions in response to IOAG resolution 12.9.1

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) mike.kearney at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 26 11:38:00 EDT 2009

CMC colleagues: I discussed with Adrian the possible approaches for the next iteration of this dialogue with the IOAG.  We considered whether the CMC could take some action by poll first.  But after discussion, we concluded that the CMC really needed information from the CESG about whether the IOAG response could be factored into the current CCSDS working plan, either with or without new resources, or with or without impacting other ongoing work.  Without that assessment, the CMC would probably be unable to reach any conclusion about the best way forward.

So we concluded that it was best to "turn on" the CESG first, and then bring that assessment to the CMC for some decisional action.

If any CMC members have comments about this way forward, please let us know.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney
NASA MSFC EO-01
256-544-2029