[CMC] Goodbye

Eduardo W. Bergamini e.w.bergamini at uol.com.br
Tue Apr 21 17:44:17 EDT 2009

Dear Loredana,

We will miss you, in CCSDS and in the ISO TC20/SC13 activities. Your
competence as a professional and your friendship as a person have
complemented your activity with both activities in an unforgetting way. Thank
you for your valuable contribution and companionship, in both senses.

With my best wishes for you in your new, coming initiatives. Sincerely.

With my warm and best regards,
Eduardo
- INPE/CCSDS
- ABNT/ISO TC20/SC13