[CMC] Please register for CCSDS CMC meeting

Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01) Mike.Kearney at nasa.gov
Tue Sep 30 16:33:30 EDT 2008

CMC members:  So far, we have only 6 CMC members who have registered for
the meeting in Berlin.  We plan to close registration on October 6 (one
week before the Technical meetings).

This is a very important meeting because of the new developments in the
IOAG and SISG, and because of the upcoming IOP meeting in Geneva in
December.    We very much need to have all agencies represented because
of the important direction that will be taken in the area of Space
Internetworking and also in other areas.   Please register.

http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2008Fall/2008FallReg.aspx

Currently registered are:

BNSC

ASI

INPE

ESA

NASA

CNES

If other agencies cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

NASA MSFC EO-01

256-544-2029