[CMC] IOP - IOAG - CCSDS

Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int
Fri Oct 31 05:00:30 EST 2008

Dear Adrian,

Having consulted Manfred Warhaut on the topic of CCSDS making a
presentation to IOP, I would like to give you some update.

It is not (maybe it was, but is not anymore) the intention of IOP to have
a presentation made by CCSDS about CCSDS, but rather to have an IOAG
Agency presenting its views about the relation / experience with CCSDS. It
seems best that it is done by a person who is at the same time in IOAG and
CCSDS. The plan is that it should be JAXA (Narita). Thus unless the CMC
insists that it should be otherwise (and it may not be accepted by IOP),
there is no point to prepare a presentation (maybe just in case and then
it should be made by the Secretariat).

I hope this clarifies. Best regards, JFK