[CMC] Re:: IOP-2 Agenda - CCSDS Presentation

Martin Pilgram martin.pilgram at dlr.de
Fri Nov 14 09:45:21 EST 2008

Adrian,
at least my conclusion from the IOAG-12 was that IOAG wanted to act as a
focal point for communication issues in the space community. It might be
true that CCSDS is not only dealing with communication aspects, but from
an IOAG point of view, ISECG, ILN, other multilateral programs should
bring their communication requirements to IOAG, which then will
consolitate it and bring it, if necessary to CCSDS or othere relet actors.

regards
Martin

--

RB-KB -- Martin Pilgram

* DLR -- GSOC           ( ++49 (0)8153 / 28 - 1266
  Abteilung: RB-KB     È ++49 (0)172) / 2902310
  Oberpfaffenhofen     3 ++49 (0)8153 / 28 - 1092
  82234 Weßling          : martin.pilgram at dlr.de