[CMC] Re: IOP-2 Agenda - SFCG, CCSDS, SIAG Presentations

Younes, Badri (HQ-CA000) Badri.Younes-1 at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 6 07:55:10 EST 2008

Thanks

________________________________

From: Manfred.Warhaut at esa.int
To: Costrell, James (HQ-CG000)
Cc: Younes, Badri (HQ-CA000); Adde, Barbara (HQ-CG000); CCSDS Management Council ; edoardo.marelli at esa.int ; Costrell, James (HQ-CG000); Soula Jean-Marc ; Rush, John J. (HQ-CG000); Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int ; loredana.bruca at asi.it ; Martin Pilgram ; Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01); narita.kaneaki ; Paolo.Maldari at esa.int ; Carbery, Ron (HQ-CG000); sks at istrac.org ; Edoardo.Marelli at esa.int ; Jean-Francois.Kaufeler at esa.int ; Enrico.Vassallo at esa.int
Sent: Thu Nov 06 01:29:15 2008
Subject: Re: IOP-2 Agenda - SFCG, CCSDS, SIAG Presentations

Dear Badri, Dear Jim
I feel comfortable with this approach.
Regards
Manfred

"Costrell, James (HQ-CG000)" <James.Costrell at nasa.gov>

"Kearney, Mike W. (MSFC-EO01)" <mike.kearney at nasa.gov>, <john.j.rush at nasa.gov>, <Paolo.Maldari at esa.int>, "CCSDS Management Council" <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>, <edoardo.marelli at esa.int>
cc
<loredana.bruca at asi.it>, "Soula Jean-Marc" <jean-marc.soula at cnes.fr>, "Martin Pilgram" <martin.pilgram at dlr.de>, <Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int>, <sks at istrac.org>, "Costrell, James (HQ-CG000)" <james.costrell at nasa.gov>, "narita.kaneaki" <narita.kaneaki at jaxa.jp>, <Manfred.Warhaut at esa.int>, "Younes, Badri (HQ-CA000)" <Badri.Younes-1 at nasa.gov>, "Adde, Barbara (HQ-CG000)" <barbara.adde at nasa.gov>, "Carbery, Ron (HQ-CG000)" <ron.carbery at nasa.gov>
Subject
IOP-2 Agenda - SFCG, CCSDS, SIAG Presentations

On behalf of the IOP-2 Chair Badri Younes/NASA , I am sending the following message:
<<IOP2 Agenda 04-Nov-08.ppt>>
"The IOP-2 agenda that has been drafted by the IOAG delegates  is attached.  As IOP-2 Chair I wish to review this draft agenda with you before finalizing.

A contingent of IOAG delegates from ASI, CNES, ESA, JAXA, and NASA had the opportunity to discuss the agenda last week on the margins of another meeting.  This body selected speakers for the various IOP-2 agenda topics, as indicated in the attachment.  These IOAG delegation selections followed the following guiding principles:

        1.  spread the presentations among the IOAG delegations
       2.  the IOAG delegations should make the presentations to its parent body, the IOP.
       3.  the individual IOAG presenters should also be members of the individual forum (e.g., SFCG) which they will represent.  In this vein it is expected that the presenters will coordinate their presentations with the other members of their forum.

Before I finalize the IOP-2 agenda I would like to understand any different views that you may have as the chairpersons of the subject bodies, keeping in mind the focus of the IOP.  In the absence of Mike Kearney, a single coordinated response from the CCSDS Management Council should be provided.

Badri Younes"

Jim

James A. Costrell
NASA Headquarters
Space Operations Mission Directorate
Deputy Program Manager
Space Communications and Navigation Office
Mail Suite 7L70, Office 7L84
300 E St., S.W.
Washington, D.C.  20546
U.S.A.